"Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about"







Monday, July 18, 2011

slide shows

Here are three slide shows of pictures that were shown at his viewing and funeral thought that we would share.


http://animoto.com/play/By9Kabgu062bPDw9VgC1JQ

http://animoto.com/play/STSufr4yf9SlxNpsxqkoWw

http://animoto.com/play/WyXHv6z7LOv2iwecIYkpWQ

Nick and I are hanging in there but I will have to stay this is going to be a long road that we will travel together. I seen a road sign over the weekend that said "Holland" and I said to Nick I wish that we were back in Holland again. We are missing him, no matter what it took to take care of him it did not matter to us as long as he was still here we would do it all over again. Nick and I still catch our selves thinking the way we did before, like when I go to the store I will catch myself thinking was there some thing I needed to get for Hunter? Or on my way home do I need to run to the pharmacy for more meds? Or we look at the clock for Hunter's med time or feeding time. Nick catches himself reaching back in his truck to check on Hunter and then it hits him like a ton of bricks he's not there...I went to a store the other day and was checking out and the lady asked me if I had any kids (I know she did not know?) but it still made my heart drop to the bottom of my stomach, that my son is no longer with us. We are hurting, but taking it one day at a time and trying to stay busy.

One day at a time...Enjoy the slide-shows.

Love,
The Isaacson's

1 comment: