"Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about"







Friday, September 3, 2010

SO CUTE!!!

My little cutie pie!!!
He finally decided to smile for the camera!


He had a rough night last night so I was on the phone with oncall at 10:00 PM becuase after seeing 15 or more small seizures I was at my breaking point on what to do.
I called and this very sweet Doctor gave me some sort of direction, we gave him some Clonazapam that calmed him down a bit.
That was a huge relief to me, let's just say I slept a little better last night.
Nick stayed up with him till about 1:00 AM just to be sure that he was going to snap out of it.
This morning I went to pick him up and he seemed like he was in a better humar, he started talking to me.
I hope that soon little Mr. Hunter will get his days and nights right again.
I wish everyone a safe and happy weekend, looks like we are going to have goergeous weather so ready for it!!!!

Love, The Isaacson

No comments:

Post a Comment