"Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about"







Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Christmas outfit...and on another note




Hunter has been doing allot better, he is also looking allot better too!
Thanks to his Aunt Jen R. she bought this adorable Christmas outfit for him while he was in the Hospital. Love it, it is too cute!

On another note I forgot to post this awhile ago.
I went to pick up Gabby for the weekend a couple of weeks ago and we usually have conversations on the way home of stuff that she has to tell me about.
She started telling me about this kid at her school and he is in Special Ed and always has a teacher with him. She said that she didn't understand why other kids would not play with him so she played with him and she said that he was allot of fun to play with.
All I can say is WOW what an amazing little girl with a big heart. I am very proud to say that she is my step daughter. (I just had to share this)

XOXO,
Samantha Isaacson

1 comment:

  1. the outfit looks great! aunt jenn has great taste ;)... gabby is such a character! got to love her!

    ReplyDelete