"Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about"







Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Little rough night & morning....

We hooked up his little monitor last night in his room and we went to bed because he was fast asleep.
Then that monitor kept going off...Ugh!
Well by the 3rd or 4th time I went in there he was de-stating down to 72 on his O2 I looked at Hunter and he had foam coming out of his mouth and labored breathing, I yelled for Nick and I told him hook up his O2!
I got him cleared out with the suction machine put his O2 on and he was doing better we got him back up to 95 and he looked much better.
Thank God he was hooked up to that monitor, what a scare for us!

So Nick and I are extremely tired and stressed!!!
I completely broke down this morning in the car on my way to work, this is allot to swallow for us.
Again, we are still on this UP & DOWN roller coaster of emotion....it stinks, but this is what we have to do is take care of our little man and keep him as long as God will allow us too!

Hoping for a better day and night for our little man.

Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers...Thank you!

Love,
Nick & Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment